Monday, January 31, 2011
Who am I?
My name is Ryan and I am a student at Slippery Rock University. I transferred to SRU from NCCC where I graduated with an Associates degree in Criminal Justice. I transferred to SRU because of their well known Sport Management program. I was born and raised in Buffalo, New York, where I grew up and developed a passion for sports. Throughout my life I have participated in many sporting events, such as baseball, soccer, and football. Over the years I have developed such an interest in sports, that I decided to pursue it and enroll in a sport management program. Eventually I want to pursue my career interest area of facility management.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Cory and I am currently attending Alfred University for Athletic Training. I share your passion for sports but have chosen to take a more medical approach to fulfilling my dream of working with athletes. The sport that I would love to work with is soccer, I have been a long time supporter of Tottenham Hotspur out of north London. I am also a hometown fan of the Buffalo Bills and Sabres, even though they are terrible.
ReplyDelete