Today’s newest technology is Apples latest creation of the Ipad. The Ipad is limitless on what it can do. Its build is excellent with an aluminum back and a 9 inch LCD screen, which is breath taking when you first look at it. What makes it remarkable is how lite and portable it is only weighing 1.5lbs. The Ipad brought a new revolution of apps as now you can literally have an app for everything you want. Last year CBS had an app available for the March Madness as you could watch live games right on your Ipad or smart phone. Along with this there are apps for facebook, ESPN, USA Today, and thousands of other news and sports information providers.
The Ipad is worth every penny you pay for it, as I have bought one for myself. I love every aspect of the Ipad, from the fact that I can check my favorite teams scores, and read the daily newspaper instantly with the touch of a finger.
No comments:
Post a Comment