Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Game 7 Sabres vs. Flyers

Tonight is the most important game of the year for both the Buffalo Sabres and Philadelphia Flyers. It’s the famous game 7, and both teams must have the "win or go home" mentality. Each team must come prepared tonight to play their best hockey, as it is going to be a tight defensive game.
Overall this series has been evenly matched with both teams losing at home, two out of three games. The games have either been exciting high scoring thrillers, such as Sundays (Easter) game when the Flyers won it in overtime 5-4. That game was heart breaking for me as I am a diehard Sabres fan. The sabres blew a 3-1 lead and ended up losing 5-4 in OT.
Hopefully tonight’s game will be spectacular show of hockey. Hopefully the Sabres can take this series and keep moving on the road to the cup. LET’S GO BUFFALO!

1 comment:

  1. Philly's trouble in goal is no surprise. It's been happening every year. Without a solid goalie I don't see them going far. I think the Sabres will come out on top tonight. Go Sabres!

    ReplyDelete