The sabres are playing the best hockey of the season and I hope they can take it into the playoffs. They have had a big turn around ever since they had a new owner, Terry Pegula. The sabres are projected to beat the Flyers in the first round, all they have to do is have good goaltending and play as a team, with heavy for checking. I really hope the sabres make it far in the playoffs; I maybe even have a chance at the Stanley Cup.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Sabres make the Playoffs!
The sabres are playing the best hockey of the season and I hope they can take it into the playoffs. They have had a big turn around ever since they had a new owner, Terry Pegula. The sabres are projected to beat the Flyers in the first round, all they have to do is have good goaltending and play as a team, with heavy for checking. I really hope the sabres make it far in the playoffs; I maybe even have a chance at the Stanley Cup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Sabres are playing their best hockey at the best time of the year, going into the playoffs. I believe that they will beat the Flyers but are goin to have to rely on Ryan Miller tramendously.
ReplyDelete